Uploading Images and Photos
- Go to the website Picasa Web Albums
- Click on the "Picasa web Albums Link."
- When prompted, login.
- Click the "upload" icon, located aboce the photo albums.
- Either click "create a new album," or select an album from the list.
- Click the "add photos..." button and select the images you want to upload.
- Click "open" when done selecting images.
- Click "upload" to begin uplaoding the selected images.
- Once the "My Photos-> "Album Name" screen appears, you are finished loading.
- Repeat the last 6 steps for other albums, if desired.
- Images may also be submitted to the website via e-mail to the webmaster.
Submitting Video and Audio Files
- Any file to be submitted to the website must be sent via e-mail to the webmaster.
- Before sending any files to this address, please verify the following:
- The file must be as small in size as possible. Some e-mail systems will not allow very big files. If you get a file returned to you, this is probably why. You can zip the file using any standard ZIP utility.
- The file / e-mail must include the name to be displayed on the website, for the file.
Downloading Images, Videos and Audio Files
- Images found on the site can be downloaded by right clicking the image, and selecting "Save as..."
- Videos and audio files can be downloaded the same way.
- CAUTION: Some images, video and audio files on this site may be copyright protected. If you have difficulty saving the file, this maybe why. For assistance, contact the webmaster.